Come Home To Woodstock
Relocating? Make Woodstock Your First Choice!
The city of 38,000 has developed into an industrial powerhouse attracting multi-billion dollar companies such as Toyota and Sysco. In addition to industrial growth, Woodstock finds itself in a real estate housing boom.
Centrally located at the intersection of Highway 401 & 403, and within a 30 minute drive of Kitchener, Cambridge, London, and Brantford, many new residents are moving from surrounding cities not only to enjoy the savings on purchasing a local property, but also enjoy what the community has to offer.
WOODSTOCK… IN A SNAPSHOT
- OVER 60 PARKS
- SEVERAL KILOMETRES OF HIKING/BIKING/WALKING TRAILS
- RECREATIONAL PROGRAMS AND MODERN FACILITIES FOR ALL AGES
- PITTOCK PARK CONSERVATION AREA
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS CONTROLLED BY THAMES VALLEY SCHOOL BOARD
- CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- FRENCH IMMERSION & FULL FRENCH SPEAKING SCHOOLS
- FANSHAWE COLLEGE CAMPUS
- WOODSTOCK GENERAL HOSPITAL – LEED CERTIFIED STATE-OF-THE-ART, 178-BED FACILITY OPENED IN NOVEMBER 2011
- WGH IS A FULL-SERVICE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL OFFERING PRIMARY CARE TO OVER 55,000 PEOPLE AND SPECIALIZED CARE TO OVER 110,000 WITHIN OXFORD COUNTY
- WOODINGFORD LODGE LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY
Retirement & Seniors’ Facilities:
- SOUTH GATE CENTRE – RECREATIONAL FACILITY FOR ACTIVE SENIORS OVER 50
- RETIREMENT & NURSING HOMES SUCH AS CARESSANT CARE RETIREMENT HOME AND OXFORD GARDENS RETIREMENT VILLAGE
THE HOUSING MARKET:
If you are not completely sold on moving to Woodstock, how about this fact…
You could save $100,000+ on your next home purchase in Woodstock, as compared to a similar property in Cambridge.
* Comparison listings and prices taken September, 2015 from MLS®. Used for example purposes only.
What would you do with an extra $100,000 in your pocket?
Allow Me to be your “go to guy” here in Woodstock. There is nothing more advantageous than having a local agent that knows the market in which you are purchasing your next home.
- Search for Woodstock and surrounding area properties that meet your criteria
- Pre-view properties to ensure they meet your standards
- Contact all agents to set viewing appointments and tours
- Represent you and your interests in offer negotiations
- Provide professional mortgage financing & legal contacts
- Make arrangements for home inspection
- Ensure the transaction goes smooth and stress-free as possible
My local services will save you time, effort and money of trying to do all this on your own. I will do the required leg work for you. You will only need to visit for a tour of homes when they are approved by you and pre-viewed by myself.