Whether you are a looking to buy your first home or moving up to your next home, I look forward to the challenge of finding the perfect one that fits your needs. Purchasing a new home is a big investment, and searching on your own is a job that you just shouldn’t take on by yourself. Allow me to do the leg work for you and move you up to your next home.
- Search for, and qualify select properties that meet your requirements
- Contact listing brokerages to make arrangements for showing of properties and gathering additional listing information
- Research market data and use comparable property sales to ensure the listing you offer on is priced according to market conditions
- Provide reputable contacts such as mortgage specialists, lawyers and home inspectors
- Provide any information regarding government incentives and programs
- Prepare the offer including proper clauses and conditions that are of benefit & protection for you, the Buyer
- Negotiate the purchase of the property and filing required legal documents
- Arrange pre-closing appointments for activities such as a home inspection and final inspection
- Continued support even after the closing date to ensure you keep enjoying your new home
This is a fun and exciting time but also hectic and mind-boggling for many first-time buyers. I will be here to listen to your concerns and keep you focused on the main goal. I am here as a guide and a sounding board, tell me what you do and don’t like, what you can and can’t live without and deal breakers. My goal is to provide the best service to you and make the home purchase process run smooth with minimal stress.
The Buyer Representation Agreement is a document that protects both the buyer and brokerage, and gives the buyer the highest standard duty of care and full representation of their interests by a brokerage. Information a buyer shares with the buyer’s agent must be kept confidential and not be disclosed to any other party.
As there are obligations on the brokerage to the buyer, there are also obligations on the buyer to the brokerage. It is best to know and understand these before signing an agreement.
Click the ‘+‘ signs below to open up the topics on obligations.
Once you are pre-approved for a mortgage, we can get started on the fun part, searching for your new home. I will show you listings in your price range that best match your needs and criteria we discussed in the initial consultation.
Please keep in mind that a simple pre-approval does not always mean that this is the mortgage amount you will receive when it comes time to make a home purchase. The pre-approval may guarantee an interest rate, but not necessarily a mortgage amount. Things can change by the time it comes to put an offer in on a listing. Your personal credit, debts outstanding, and income will be scrutinized further when the actual mortgage application is completed.
I suggest you ask your mortgage specialist any questions you have regarding debt and credit rating and how it affects obtaining a suitable mortgage.