A Little About Me
Choosing the right REALTOR® to work with is the first necessary step in buying or selling your property.
I say “right” REALTOR® because even though we all adhere to specific guidelines and ethics, each one of us is different. Some agents specialize in certain areas of expertise, geographic areas or neighbourhoods, or practice residential or commercial real estate. It is important to work with a REALTOR® that will be most beneficial to you.
I specialize in residential real estate & investment with Re/Max a-b Realty Inc. in Woodstock, Ontario and enjoy working with families, first-time home buyers and those looking to move up with an investment property purchase. I don’t consider myself a “salesperson”, even though it says that on my business card. I think of my job more as a facilitator. I provide my clients with information through research, bringing two sides together to negotiate a mutual and successful outcome.
Getting a REALTOR® that is the right fit for you may be the difference between a good or bad experience in real estate. Here is some info about me that may help in your choice:
- I’m local to Oxford County, the area I serve. I grew up in Tillsonburg and after moving around to several cities for school and work, my wife and I settled on calling Woodstock our home in 2004.
- Before choosing real estate as a career, I had spent over 25 years working in the retail industry and customer service with 15 years in management capacities.
- My education background includes both college and university (Business, History, Political Science).
- I am entrepreneurial, having owned and ran several small businesses beginning in high school.
- I am supportive of local charities and organizations such as Sakura House, and cancer research charities as Pancreatic Cancer Canada. I also participate in the local REALTOR®‘s Care annual food drive for the Salvation Army.
- I sat on the Board of Directors (2016) for the Woodstock-Ingersoll District Real Estate Board and also contribute to board committees such as the Political Action Committee (2014) and Public Relations Committee (2014-2016).
- I began curling (2016) with the Woodstock Curling Club for some fun winter recreation.
Providing my clients with honesty, ethics and personal integrity in representing them are the intangibles that I take real pride in. My ultimate goal is to build long lasting relationships with my clients and help them further their own goals of home ownership and property investment. If you think I’m the right fit for you, please contact me and let’s get started on your next move.
All the best!,
What Clients Are Saying
“Jason sold two of our properties and helped us with our new build. Jason was there to answer any of our questions any day of the week. We would definitely recommend Jason to family and friends for any of their real estate needs.”
“Jason was always helpful and courteous. Went out of his way to help us in our search. Also provided valuable information in relation to the process and services out there. I will use him in the future for my other transaction.”
“Jason was a great resource in us finding our new home. We are new to Woodstock and he was very knowledgeable and took the time to get to know what we wanted. I would definitely recommend him if you are searching for your next home.”
“Jason was very professional and courteous and spent countless hours with us helping us find our dream home, his sense of humour was refreshing. I would definitely recommend Jason to help you find your dream home.”